Miss Krafty
just a page devoted to crafting and the joy it brings to life

Saturday, February 2, 2008








What a day it has been. I'm sick... again and it is not fun, and the weather is extremely cold. The wind was gusting up to 40 mph today and i felt like I was gonna get blown over.

Anyways, in honor of Valentine's day, I made a little Valentine's Day Bear. My sister named him Mr. Nu Nu.



I'm quite proud of him- he's the first thing i've made without a pattern, but I did get insipration from some items i saw on etsy.


I've also been working on some baby stuff.


Here are a pair of booties that I finished and gave away as a gift. It was a free pattern from Caron's that I used and the yarn is Caron's Simply Soft.





I'm also working on a blanket that's taking a realllllly long time. The baby's not due til April though, so hopefully it'll be done in time. I'll have picture later. :)













Posted by Karen at 11:18 AM |

0 Comments: